Privine by Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Dosage form: suspension/ drops
Ingredients: Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.125mL in 25mL
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-663
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naphazoline HCl, USP 0.05%
for the temporary relief of nasal congestion
- due to a cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to come back or get worse.
- the use of this container or dropper by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 drops in each nostril not more often than every 6 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- store at room temperature 20°–25°C (68°–77°F).
- Keep carton for full drug facts.
benzalkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate, disodium edetate, monobasic sodium phosphate, purified water and sodium chloride.
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
naphazoline hydrochloride suspension/ drops
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (176792315)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 31, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.