Privine by Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Medically reviewed on January 31, 2018
Dosage form: suspension/ drops
Ingredients: Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.125mL in 25mL
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-663
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naphazoline HCl, USP 0.05%
for the temporary relief of nasal congestion
- due to a cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to come back or get worse.
- the use of this container or dropper by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 drops in each nostril not more often than every 6 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- store at room temperature 20°–25°C (68°–77°F).
- Keep carton for full drug facts.
benzalkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate, disodium edetate, monobasic sodium phosphate, purified water and sodium chloride.
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
naphazoline hydrochloride suspension/ drops
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.