Clean Force by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Chloroxylenol 0.6mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-284
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- reommended for repeated use
For external use only
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands and forearms
- dispense a palmful of product to hands
- scrub hands and forearms for 20 seconds
- rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
water (aqua), potassium cocoate, glycol stearate, potassium stearate, propylene glycol, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, tetrasodium EDTA, isopropyl alcohol, cocamide DEA, boric acid, cocamine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, PEG-75 lanolin, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, D and C RED 33
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.