HAND SANITIZING BLUEBERRY by Sigan Industries
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mg in 100mL
Labeler: Sigan Industries
NDC Code: 65365-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
HAND SANITIZING GEL
To decrease bacteria on hands.
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Do not store above 105°F.
- May discolor some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
- You may report a serious adverse reaction to this product to: Ganz U.S.A., LLC #043, 60 Industrial Parkway, Cheektowaga, New York, 14227-9903
Water, Fragrance, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Blue 1.
|Labeler - Sigan Industries (255106239)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.