De La Cruz Sulfur Acne Medication
Medically reviewed on Jan 9, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: SULFUR 10g in 100g
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 24286-1525
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the treatment of acne
- penetrates the pores and dries and clears acne pimples and blackheads
- helps to keep new acne pimples and blackheads from forming
For external use only
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
- do not get into eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time or right after use of this product. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne
Stop use and consult a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
- leave on for 10 minutes
- thoroughly remove with water
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
De La Cruz Products
A Division of DLC Laboratories, Inc.
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
|DE LA CRUZ SULFUR ACNE MEDICATION
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|
|DLC Laboratories, Inc.||093351930||MANUFACTURE(24286-1525), LABEL(24286-1525)|
More about sulfur topical
- Sulfur topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents