GOODSENSE ANTIBACTERIAL MOISTURIZING
Dosage form: film
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.115g
Labeler: GEISS, DESTIN AND DUNN, INC.
NDC Code: 75981-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.115% ..........................................Antibacterial
Decreases Bacteria on skin
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pull top off lid by lifting upward. Pull sheet from center of roll. Insert corner of center sheet through flap opening on lid. Replace lid and pull sheet out at a 45 degree angle. The next sheet pops up automatically. When finished, reseal by closing lid flap to retain moisture. Do not push finger through dispenser hole.
- Apply thoroughly to hands and face as desired and allow to dry without wiping.
- Dispose of wipe in the proper container.
- Do not flush down the toilet
Purified Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Quatemium 52, PEG 60 Lanolin, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance
Geiss, Destin and Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Made in China
|GOODSENSE ANTIBACTERIAL MOISTURIZING
benzalkonium chloride film
|Labeler - GEISS, DESTIN AND DUNN, INC. (076059836)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|AMERICAN HYGIENICS CORPORATION||545198454||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Feb 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzalkonium chloride topical
- Benzalkonium chloride topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (3)