GOODSENSE ANTIBACTERIAL MOISTURIZING
Medically reviewed on February 21, 2018
Dosage form: film
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.115g
Labeler: GEISS, DESTIN AND DUNN, INC.
NDC Code: 75981-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.115% ..........................................Antibacterial
Decreases Bacteria on skin
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pull top off lid by lifting upward. Pull sheet from center of roll. Insert corner of center sheet through flap opening on lid. Replace lid and pull sheet out at a 45 degree angle. The next sheet pops up automatically. When finished, reseal by closing lid flap to retain moisture. Do not push finger through dispenser hole.
- Apply thoroughly to hands and face as desired and allow to dry without wiping.
- Dispose of wipe in the proper container.
- Do not flush down the toilet
Purified Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Quatemium 52, PEG 60 Lanolin, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance
Geiss, Destin and Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Made in China
|GOODSENSE ANTIBACTERIAL MOISTURIZING
benzalkonium chloride film
|Labeler - GEISS, DESTIN AND DUNN, INC. (076059836)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|AMERICAN HYGIENICS CORPORATION||545198454||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzalkonium chloride topical
- Benzalkonium chloride topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides