Acne Treatment by Vivier Pharma, Inc.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vivier Pharma, Inc.
NDC Code: 67226-2050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
For the treatment of acne. Dries, clears and helps keep skin clear of new acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
For external use only
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- have very sensitive skin.
- are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower oncentration.
- irritation becomes severe.
- Wash hands with a non-medicated soap (contains no Benzoyl Peroxide).
- Cleanse and dry face thoroughly 5 minutes before use.
- Using fingertips apply evenly to affected areas.
- Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician.
- If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Fair- skinned individuals should begin with one application.
- For more severe cases, and/or if substantial improvement is not apparent within 3 to 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lanolin Oil, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau, Xanthan Gum.
- store at room temperature (59-86°F / 15-30°C)
benzoyl peroxide lotion
|Labeler - Vivier Pharma, Inc. (250996550)|
|Dermolab Pharma Ltd||245414743||manufacture(67226-2050)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Acne Treatment (benzoyl peroxide topical)
- Acne Treatment Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (2)