Cheong-Kwan-Jang Korean HongSam
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ASIAN GINSENG 500mg in 90000mg
Labeler: Korea Ginseng Corporation
NDC Code: 51918-1002
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Asian Ginseng 500mg
vitamin and mineral
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, or dizziness occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- breast tenderness
- menstrual irregularities
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Supports immune system
- Improves the health of people recovering from illness.
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet.
- store at controlled room temperature 1 to 30 ℃
- do not store in hot location or expose to sunlight.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to Ginseng
Ask a doctor before use if you have
-headaches and sleep problems
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics.
Adults and children 15 years and older;
take 2 capsules with warm or cool water. 3 times daily.
Children under 15 years ;
take half dosage for adults
Asian Ginseng, Water
|CHEONG-KWAN-JANG KOREAN HONGSAM
asian ginseng tablet
|Labeler - Korea Ginseng Corporation (688283373)|
|Registrant - Korea Ginseng Corporation (688283373)|
|Korea Ginseng Corporation||688283373||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Feb 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.