DR SMITHS DIAPER
Medically reviewed on Dec 4, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Mission Pharmacal
NDC Code: 0178-0330
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 10%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
See a doctor if condition lasts more than 7 days.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Store between 15 0 and 30 0 C (59 0 and 86 0 F)
Beeswax, lanolin, mineral oil, olive oil, paraffin wax, petrolatum, purified water, thymol iodide
To report a serious adverse event of obtain product information, call (201)-696-8400
|DR SMITHS DIAPER
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Mission Pharmacal (008117095)|
|Registrant - Mission Pharmacal (008117095)|
|Nexgen Pharma, Inc.||079424083||manufacture(0178-0330), analysis(0178-0330), pack(0178-0330), label(0178-0330)|
|Mission Pharmacal Company||927726893||manufacture(0178-0330), analysis(0178-0330), label(0178-0330), pack(0178-0330)|
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents