Pain and Fever by RUGBY LABORATORIES
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: RUGBY LABORATORIES
NDC Code: 0536-3218
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each captab)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains caused by
- muscular aches
- common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- minor pain of arthritis
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms appear
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 captabs every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 captabs in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Other information store at room temperature
Inactive ingredients hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Questions or comments? Call
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed By: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
|PAIN AND FEVER
acetaminophen tablet, coated
|Labeler - RUGBY LABORATORIES (079246066)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 7, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 53 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more