Pain and Fever by RUGBY LABORATORIES
Medically reviewed on January 13, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: RUGBY LABORATORIES
NDC Code: 0536-3218
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each captab)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains caused by
- muscular aches
- common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- minor pain of arthritis
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms appear
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 captabs every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 captabs in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Other information store at room temperature
Inactive ingredients hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Questions or comments? Call
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed By: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
|PAIN AND FEVER
acetaminophen tablet, coated
|Labeler - RUGBY LABORATORIES (079246066)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more