CalmaFX Moisture Barrier
Medically reviewed on Mar 22, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MENTHOL 4.5mg in 1g, FERRIC OXIDE RED 20mg in 1g, ZINC OXIDE 180mg in 1g
Labeler: First Choice Medical Supply
NDC Code: 75904-3246
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 18%
External Analgesic, Skin Protectant
A moisture barrier that prevents and helps protect skin irritations from
- fistula drainage
- feeding tube site leakage
- wound drainage
- minor burns
- For external use only.
- When using this product
- do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if :
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When practical, gently cleanse and dry area.
- Adults: Apply externally to affected area up to 6 times daily or after each incontinent episode or diaper change.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F)
Beeswax, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate
First Choice Medical Supply
127 Interstate Dr.
Richland, MS 39218
800-809-4556 or visit www.fcms.com
Item # 33433
menthol, calamine, zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - First Choice Medical Supply (117734405)|
|Registrant - Summit Industries, Inc. (003279189)|
|Summit Industries, Inc.||003279189||manufacture(75904-3246)|
More about menthol/zinc oxide topical
- Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste
- Menthol and Zinc Oxide Powder
- Menthol and zinc oxide Topical application (Advanced Reading)