PrimaGuard Daily Care Skin Protectant
Medically reviewed on March 21, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 300mg in 1g
Labeler: First Choice Medical Supply
NDC Code: 75904-3343
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lanolin USP 30%
- Helps prevent and treat skin irritations.
- Protects chafed skin or minor skin irritations due to incontinence and helps seal out wetness.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to deep or puncture wounds.
- If condition worsens, or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Gently cleanse and dry area. Apply liberally to affected area as needed.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Beeswax (yellow wax), Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate
Questions or comments?
or visit www.fcms
First Choice Medical Supply
127 Interstate Dr.
Richland, MS 39218
DAILY CARE SKIN PROTECTANT
|Labeler - First Choice Medical Supply (117734405)|
|Registrant - Summit Industries, Inc. (003279189)|
|Summit Industries, Inc.||003279189||manufacture(75904-3343)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.