ARTEMIS Alcohol-Free Antiseptic Foam Hand
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13mL in 100mL
Labeler: Artemis Bio-Solutions Inc
NDC Code: 49765-410
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- For washing hands to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands for 15 seconds.
- Rinse with potable water.
Water, dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 linoleammonium chloride, glycereth-2cocoate, behentrimonium chloride, dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, fragrance
Manufactured by Artemis BioSolutions.
960 N. Industrial Dr., Ste.4 Elmhurst, IL 60126.
Made in USA.
|ARTEMIS ALCOHOL-FREE ANTISEPTIC FOAM HAND
benzalkonium chloride soap
|Labeler - Artemis Bio-Solutions Inc (963442541)|
|Artemis Bio-Solutions Inc||963442541||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.