Medically reviewed on December 30, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Home Health
NDC Code: 76020-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm with daily use. - helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use. - for effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
Warnings For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly; - apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician; - supervise children in the use of this product; - for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. - for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. - for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. - if condition persists longer, consult a doctor. - this product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Other information store in a cool, dry place.
Inactive Ingredients: Almond oil, aloe vera gel, calendula oil, castor oil, cetyl alcohol, citricidal (grapefruit seed extract), cocoa butter, diazolidinyl urea, lanolin oil, lavender oil, methylparaben, myrrh tincture, propylene glycol, propylparaben, rosemary oil, stearic acid, tea tree oil, thyme oil, triethanolamine, water.
Antifungal Lotion provides effective relief of itching, scaling, burning, irritation and discomfort associated with athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. The active ingredient, Tolnaftate, combines with a soothing base of natural botanical extracts to yield a truly unique formula. You can count on Home Health to deliver the natural heath products your family deserves. No Mineral Oil, No petroleum, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Fragrance. Carefully Manufactured for HomeHealth, Co. Ronkonxoma, NY 11779 U.S.A. 800-445-7137 www.HomeHealthUS.com 2009 Home Health B11812 03B
HomeHealth Natural Health Begins at Home Antifungal Lotion Tolnaftate Proven Clinicallyl Effective In the Threatment of Most Athlete's Foot, Jock Itch, Ringworm Net Wt. 4 fl. oz. (118mL)
|Labeler - Home Health (052609675)|
|Pure Source, LLC||080354456||manufacture(76020-100)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)