Loratadine by Rebel Distributors Corp
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Loratadine 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Rebel Distributors Corp
NDC Code: 21695-498
Loratadine 5 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 6 years and over||2 teaspoonfuls daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|children 2 to under 6 years of age||1 teaspoonful daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful in 24 hours|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if imprinted safety seal is torn or missing
- store between 2° and 25°C (36° and 77°F)
artificial grape flavor, citric acid monohydrate, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfite, sucrose
Rebel Distributors Corp
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
|Labeler - Rebel Distributors Corp (118802834)|
|Rebel Distributors Corp||118802834||RELABEL, REPACK|
Medically reviewed on Feb 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about loratadine
- Loratadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 61 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Loratadine Capsules and Tablets
- Loratadine Chewable Tablets
- Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Loratadine Liquid