Kids Flouride Rinse by Your Military Exchanges
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Your Military Exchanges
NDC Code: 55301-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SEALED WITH PRINTED NACK BAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpasted
- remove cap
- pour 10 millilters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigourously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
• store at room temperature
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium
phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, red 33, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate,
sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
This is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Manufactured For Your Military Exchanges
By: Vi-Jon, 8515 Page Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63114
Compare to the
active ingedient of Act
- Strong cavity Protection
- Helps strengthen teeth
- Freshens Breath
for proper use.
18 FL OZ
|KIDS FLOURIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Your Military Exchanges (001695568)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.