Ecolab Facilipro by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-459
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- Scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive Ingreidents water (aqua), potassium cocoate, alcohol, glycerin, potassium stearate, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, cocamine oxide, fragrance, citric acid, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC blue 1, FDC yellow 5
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352-5326)
Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap
1250 ML (42.3 US FL OZ)
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA · tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved | Todos los derechos reservados
Made in United States | Hecho en Estados Unidos · 756561/5401/0214
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 21, 2017