Moore Medical MooreBrand Severe Cold Relief
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-143
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
Temporarily relieves these cold symptoms
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
■ skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing any of the above active ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
■ liver disease
■ heart disease
■ high blood pressure
■ thyroid disease
■ trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
■ cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
■ persistent or chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Take 2 tablets with water every 6- 8 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide*, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid.
Supporting Health & Care
Reorder No. 87677
Severe Cold Relief Tablets
250 Packets/2 Tablets
Each Packet Net Wt. 650 mg
Reorder No. 87677
|MOORE MEDICAL MOOREBRAND SEVERE COLD RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Phenylephrine Liquid