Anticavity Fluoride Rinse by Wakefern Food Corp
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.05kg in 100L
Labeler: Wakefern Food Corp
NDC Code: 41190-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
• adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• remove cap
• pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on the inside of cap); do not fill above the 10 mL mark
• vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Write: Wakefern Food Corp.
600 York St. Elixabeth, NJ 07207
Please provide product UPC and code stamped on product.
Wakefern Food Corporation,
5000 Riverside Drive, Keasby, NJ 08832
|ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Wakefern Food Corp (069722418)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.