Dr. Scholls One Step Corn Removers
Dosage form: disc
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.4g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC
NDC Code: 11523-0753
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for removal of corns
- relieves pain by removing corns
For external use only
Do not use
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply medicated bandage
- after 48 hours , remove medicated bandage
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed)
- may soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
▪ Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
▪ Protect from excessive heat (temperatures above 40°C (104°F)).
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
ONE STEP CORN REMOVERS
salicylic acid disc
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC (968091715)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.