Dr. Scholls Callus Removers
Medically reviewed on August 31, 2017.
Dosage form: disc
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.4g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-0465
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
For external use only
Do not use
▪ if you are a diabetic
▪ if you have poor blood circulation
▪ on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- for the removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
Ask a doctor before use if you have if discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
▪ wash affected area and dry thoroughly
▪ if necessary, cut medicated disc to fit callus
▪ apply medicated disc with sticky side adhering to skin
▪ cover medicated disc with enclosed cushion
▪ after 48 hours, remove medicated disc
▪ repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
▪ may soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
▪ Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
▪ Protect from excessive heat (temperatures above 40°C (104°F)).
Inactive ingredients antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
Questions or Comments? 1- 866-360-3226
salicylic acid disc
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more