Dr. Scholls Extra Thick Callus Removers
Dosage form: disc
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.4g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-0463
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
▪ wash affected area and dry thoroughly
▪ if necessary, cut medicated disc to fit callus
▪ apply medicated disc with sticky side adhering to skin
▪ cover medicated disc with enclosed cushion
▪ after 48 hours, remove medicated disc
▪ repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
▪ may soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
▪ Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
▪ Protect from excessive heat (temperatures above 40°C (104°F)).
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
EXTRA THICK CALLUS REMOVERS
salicylic acid disc
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 31, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more