Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief
Medically reviewed on June 14, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: NAPHAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.3mg in 1mL, GLYCERIN 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
NDC Code: 67172-696
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.03%
- for the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to the dryness of the eye.
- for the use as a protectant against further irritation or dryness of the eye.
For external use only
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
you have narrow angle glaucoma
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- remove contact lenses before using
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface replace cap after using
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
- store at room temperature
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate
|CLEAR EYES MAXIMUM REDNESS RELIEF
naphazoline hydrochloride and glycerin liquid
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
|Aspen SVP Pty Ltd||569162139||MANUFACTURE(67172-696)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief (naphazoline ophthalmic)
- Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants