Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 3, 2016.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 10812-900
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- If excess drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Store at Room Temperature
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or www.neutrogena.com
Dist. by Neutrogena Corporation
Los Angeles, CA 90045
|NEUTROGENA OIL FREE ACNE WASH
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more