Fluoride Mouth Rinse Anticavity
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Target Corp.
NDC Code: 11673-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above the 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit it out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise childrenas necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
store at room temperature
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, green 3, menthol, methyl salicylate, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water, yellow 5
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of up & up mint anticativity fluoride rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act
Dist. by Target Corp., Mpls., MN 55403
Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and foretign components
Guest Services 1-800-910-6874
|FLUORIDE MOUTH RINSE ANTICAVITY
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Target Corp. (006961700)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.