Fluoride Mouth Rinse Anticavity
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Target Corp.
NDC Code: 11673-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above the 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit it out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise childrenas necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
store at room temperature
water, sorbitol, menthol, methyl salicylate, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, green 3, yellow 5
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of up & up mint anticativity fluoride rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act
Dist. by Target Corp., Mpls., MN 55403
Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and foretign components
Guest Services 1-800-910-6874
213.002/213AE rev 2
|FLUORIDE MOUTH RINSE ANTICAVITY
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Target Corp. (006961700)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.