Anticavity Fluoride Rinse by The Great Atlantic + Pacific Tea Company
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.05kg in 100L
Labeler: The Great Atlantic + Pacific Tea Company
NDC Code: 51143-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
• adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• remove cap
• pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on the inside of cap); do not fill above the 10 mL mark
• vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Live Better products provide a simple way to look after yourself and your family. All of our products are crafted from high quality ingredients to exacting standards.
Live Better is a great way to meet the health needs of your busy lifestyle. Live Better helps you be better
Live Better, for life.
2 Paragon Drive
Montvale, NJ 07645
|ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - The Great Atlantic + Pacific Tea Company (001367366)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.