Q Tussin DM by Rebel Distributors Corp
Medically reviewed on February 9, 2018
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Rebel Distributors Corp
NDC Code: 21695-737
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children
do not use
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- dosage cup provided
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, liquid glucose, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Made in the USA
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 7/09 R4
Rebel Distributors Corp
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
|Q TUSSIN DM
dextromethorphan hbr and guaifenesin syrup
|Labeler - Rebel Distributors Corp (118802834)|
|Rebel Distributors Corp||118802834||RELABEL, REPACK|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid