Hydrogen Peroxide by Supervalu, Inc
Medically reviewed on November 16, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Supervalu, Inc
NDC Code: 41163-871
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First aid antiseptic
Oral debriding agent
• first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
• aids in the removal of phlegm, mucous, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over large ares of the body
- longer than 1 week
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid antiseptic:
•clean the affected area
•apply a small amount of product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a day
•may be covered with a sterile bandage
•if bandaged, let dry first
Oral Debriding agent: adults and children 2 years of age and over:
• mix with equal amount of water
• swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out
• use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
• children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
• children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
keep tightly closed and at controlled room temperature. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
Distributed by SUPERVALU, INC.
EDEN PRARIE, MN 55344
CONTACT US AT 1-877-932-7948
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - Supervalu, Inc (006961411)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|