Anticavity by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.02kg in 100L
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-966
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% fluoride ion)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
• use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minutes and then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
• store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ - 25⁰C (68⁰ - 77⁰ F)
• cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
Bentonville, AR 72716
Satisfaction guaranteed-for questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE
Compare to the active ingredient in Listerine Icy Mint Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash
Multiple Benefits in One
• Helps prevent cavities
• Restores minerals to enamel
• Helps strengthen teeth
• Helps kill bad breath germs
• Freshens breath
• Leaves the mouth feeling clean
Sodium Fluorde and
1 Litter (33.8 FL OZ)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.