Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 3g in 100mL, HOMOSALATE 7.5g in 100mL, OCTINOXATE 5g in 100mL, OCTOCRYLENE 2.7g in 100mL
Labeler: Water-Jel Technologies
NDC Code: 59898-120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- moderate protection against sunburn
For external use only
- keep out of eyes
- rinse with water to remove
- skin rash or irritation develops and lasts
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to skin a minimum of 3 times a day and at bedtime
- apply generously and evenly before sun exposure
- reapply after towel drying, swimming or sweating
- children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor
- ensure skin is free of lotion immediately before medical treatment
Enter section text here purified water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, milk protein, caprylyl methicone, ethylhexyl methoxycrylene, ceteareth 20, cetearyl alcohol, silica, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate VP copolymer, glyceryl monostearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, phenoxyethanol, edetate disodium, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate
avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate, octocrylene lotion
|Labeler - Water-Jel Technologies (155522589)|
|Registrant - Water-Jel Technologies (155522589)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.