Betadine by Purdue Products LP
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Purdue Products LP
NDC Code: 67618-150
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-iodine, 10% (1% available iodine)
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor
Warnings For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to povidone-iodine or any other ingredients in this preparation
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- serious burns
- animal bites
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- you need to use this product for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of product to the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- store at 25˚C (77˚F); excursions permitted between 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
pareth 25-9, purified water, sodium hydroxide
Purdue Products L.P.
Stamford, CT 06901-3431
©2015, Purdue Products L.P.
|Labeler - Purdue Products LP (141916531)|
|Registrant - Purdue Pharma LP (932323652)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 15, 2018