zinc oxide by Dynarex Corporation
Medically reviewed on May 22, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 1.8g in 100g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-226
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Zinc Oxide (1.8% w/w) Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Temporarily protects
- minor cuts
- scrapes and
- dries the oozing and weeping of
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
For External Use Only.
Do not get in eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For skin protectant:
- Apply liberally as needed
For diaper Rash:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally with each diaper change
- Store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat
- contains color additives including FDC yellow # 5
Indications: For use as a general skin protectant and diaper rash.
Aloe Vera Leaf, Alpha-Tocopherol, Ceteth-10, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Glycerin, Lanolin, Lavender, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene Glycol 6000, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben Sodium, Steareth-20, Trolamine, Vitamin A, Water
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents