Acetaminophen PM by TDS Pharm Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: TDS Pharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 42912-0154
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessnes
Enter section text here
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000ms of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use.
Enter section text here
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children under 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years ||do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
see end panel for lot number and expiration date
corn starch, cydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose 2910, blue no.1, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 6000, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - TDS Pharm Co., Ltd. (689951176)|
|Registrant - TDS Pharm Co., Ltd. (689951176)|
|TDS Pharm Co., Ltd.||689951176||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.