ZYTEC GERM BUSTER HAND SANITIZER
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: ETHANOL 224g in 400g
NDC Code: 50021-080
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 80%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Contents under pressure
Do not puncture of incinerate
Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120oF / 50oC or in enclosed places that could overheat.
Do not use in or near eyes. In case of contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if, irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- spray in palm of hand ans rub over entire surface of hands
- briskly rub hands together until dry
- supervise children in the use of this product
- spray product generously over hands, rub together until product drys.
- may discolor certain fabric
Water (aqua) , Isobutene, Fragrance,
GERM BUSTER HAND SANITIZER
ethanol aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Empack (252047519)|
|Registrant - Empack (252047519)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 31, 2018