Asepxia Facial cleansing
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Fischer Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
NDC Code: 59886-410
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Salicylic acid 0.5%................ Acne Treatment
Enter section text here
- for the treatment of acne
For external use only
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if both some dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep outer packaging for precautions and directions
water, alcohol denatured (20% vlv), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extracts, polysorobate 20, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, fragrance, panthenol, Disodium EDTA, chamomila recutita (matricaria) flower extract, 2-bomo-2-nitropropane-1-3-diol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, glycolic acid.
1 877 99 GENOM (4366)
salicylic acid cloth
|Labeler - Fischer Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (600158976)|
|Fischer Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||600158976||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more