Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0242
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 10%...........................
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects from minor skin irritations due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE
CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE
MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE
CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT
QUESTIONS? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
When using this product
• Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens
• symptoms last more than
7 days or clear up and occur
again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical
help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away.
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS
• Store at room temperature.
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Jan 26, 2018