Aterra Antibacterial Hand Wash
Medically reviewed on Nov 20, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Triclosan 3mL in 1000mL
Labeler: B4 Ventures LLC
NDC Code: 68306-105
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aterra Antibacterial Hand Soap is 76% bio-based and part of B4 Brands' family of environmentally-sensitive products. Aterra Antibacterial Hand soap contains vegetable-based glycerin and aloe plus other natural ingredients making it more environmentally sensitive than petroleum-based products.
Learn more about our products at www.b4brands.com
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Keep away from eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water and then seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, drink large amounts of water and seek medical attention.
- Avoid contact with face and broken skin. If contact occurs, flush with water.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use. If condition persists, consult a physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep from freezing.
Water, Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid.
Questions or Comments? 888-667-6066 www.b4brands.com
Wet hands, apply liberal amount of product and rub hands together for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly.
Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
|ATERRA ANTIBACTERIAL HAND WASH
|Labeler - B4 Ventures LLC (133582853)|
|Registrant - B4 Ventures LLC (133582853)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.