Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.02g in 1g
Labeler: NeoStrata Company Inc
NDC Code: 58414-8712
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Blemish Treatment Gel
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
- clears acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
- allows skin to heal
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use only
Do not use during pregnancy/ lactation. Contains peanut oil.
When using this product
- using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. Only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
keep away from fire or flame.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- using fingertip, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome peeling or dryness occurs, reduce applications to once a day or every other day
- for new users, apply product sparingly to 1 or 2 small affected areas for approximately 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow directions above.
- Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F)
- You may report serious side effects to 1-800-628-9904
Acetyl Mandelic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, Laureth-7, PEG-8, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Acetate/Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Tartaric Acid.
Mfd. for NeoStrata Co., Inc.,
Princeton, NJ 08540 USA
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - NeoStrata Company Inc (605754829)|
|COSMETIC ESSENCE, LLC||825646862||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more