Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.070875g in 28.35g, Potassium Nitrate 1.4175g in 28.35g
Labeler: Ultradent Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 51206-303
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0. 25%w/w (Anticavity)
Potassium Nitrate 5%w/w
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate a problem needing prompt care by a dentist.
- Do not use product longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitvie areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
Water (aqua), Silica, Xylitol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Poloxamer, Carbomer, Cocamidopropyl Amino Betaine, Flavor (aroma), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sparkle (CI 77019, CI 77891), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Xanthan Gum
sodium fluoride and potassium nitrate paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Ultradent Products, Inc. (013369916)|
|Ultradent Products, Inc.||013369916||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.