Up and Up alcohol
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 26, 2018.
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-809
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol, 70% v/v
- for preparation of the skin prior to injection
- first aid to decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
condition persists or gets worse or lasts for more than 72 hours. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use with electrocautery procedures
- Use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to skin as needed. Discard after single use.
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat
70% isopropyl alcohol
antiseptic for preparation of skin prior to injection
100 PADS – 1 1/8 in x 2 3/8 in (2.8 cm x 6 cm)
|UP AND UP ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.