Hongo Killer Antifungal
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 0.1g in 10g
Labeler: Efficient Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 58593-287
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Tolnaftate 1% ........................ Antifungal
- athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition lasts longer ask a doctor.
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Other information store at room temperature 20°- 25°C (68° - 77°F).
Keep box for complete instructions and labeling
Questions or comments?
Please Call 305-805-3456 (M-F 9:00-5:00 pm EST)
Inactive ingredients Ceteth-20, Cetostearyl alcohol, Chlorocresol, Mineral oil, Propylene glycol, Purified water, Sodium phosphate monobasic, White petrolatum
|Labeler - Efficient Laboratories Inc (969044932)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.