Coolbottoms Diaper Rash
Medically reviewed on Nov 20, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Dimethicone 0.57g in 57g
Labeler: pH R&D LLC
NDC Code: 50952-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
DIAPER RASH CREAM
- helps treat diaper rash
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- protects chafed skin as associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- Keep out of eyes.
Rinse eyes thoroughly with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Water, Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum, Sorbitol, Ceresine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHT
M-F CST Call: 1-877-725-RASH
Hammond, LA 70401
|Labeler - pH R&D LLC (833115764)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.