HAND SANITIZING TEACHERS RULE MANDARIN
Medically reviewed on Dec 21, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mg in 1mL
Labeler: GANZ U.S.A., LLC
NDC Code: 75862-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
hand sanitizing gel
To decrease bacteria on hands.
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Do not store above 105°F.
- May discolor some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
- You may report a serious adverse reaction to this product to: Ganz U.S.A., LLC #043, 60 Industrial Parkway, Cheektowaga, New York, 14227-9903
Water, Fragrance, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Yellow 6.
TEACHERS RULE MANDARIN
|Labeler - GANZ U.S.A., LLC (798785242)|