Triple Antibiotic by Melaleuca, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 10000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Melaleuca, Inc.
NDC Code: 54473-578
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (each gram contains:)
Bacitracin zinc 500 units
Neomycin 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor
before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1-3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Inactive ingredients: Melaleuca Oil (T36-C5(R)), mineral oil, petrolatum
bacitracin zinc and neomycin and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Melaleuca, Inc. (139760102)|
More about Triple Antibiotic (bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical)
- Triple Antibiotic Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Triple Antibiotic topical
- Medi-First Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic
- Triple Antibiotic Topical (Advanced Reading)