Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1.0mg in 1.0mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 1.0mL
Labeler: Laser Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 16477-121
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 1 mL dropperful)
Chlorpheniramine Maleate, 1.0 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, 2.5 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Dosages may be repeated every 4-6 hours if required for relief.
- Use enclosed dropper only. Do not use any other dosage device.
|Adults and Children|
12 years of age and
|4 dropperfuls (4 mL) every 4 hours.
Not to exceed more than 6 doses in
|Children 6 to under|
12 years of age:
|2 dropperfuls (2 mL) every 4 hours.
Not to exceed more than 6 doses in
6 years of age:
| Consult a doctor
Store at 59° - 86°F (15° - 30° C)
Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow #6, Glycerin, Peach Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. Serious side effects associated with this product may be reported to this number. 1-864-286-8229 (Mon-Fri) 8am-5pm EST
Sugar Free / Alcohol Free
Each dropperful (1.0 mL), for oral administration, contains:
Chlorpheniramine Maleate...................... 1.0 mg
Phenylephrine HCl................................ 2.5 mg
1 fl oz (30 mL)
chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Laser Pharmaceuticals, LLC (614417132)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.