Medically reviewed on September 5, 2016.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 200mg, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 200mg, SIMETHICONE 24mg, SILICON DIOXIDE 1mg
Labeler: WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corporation
NDC Code: 65197-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide dried gel 200 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
Simethicone 25 mg
Active ingredients (in each tablet) Purpose
Aluminum hydroxide dried gel 200 mg........................Antacid
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg....................................Antacid
Simethicone 25 mg......................................................Antigas
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- bloating, pressure and discomfort commonly referred to as gas
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium restricted diet
now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
symptoms last more than 2 weeks
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1.800.222.1222
ask a health professional before use.
- For adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2 to 4 tablets. Repeat hourly if symptoms return, or as directed by a physician
- Do not take more than 12 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- Children under 12: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: magnesium 95 mg
- Store at 59º to 77º (15º to 25ºC)
- Tamper Evident. Do not use if blister or printed Gelusil foil seal is broken
- See send panel for lot number and expiration date
Dextrose, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silica, sucralose
© WellSpring 2016
Sarasota, FL 34243 USA
Made in USA
alumina, magnesia, simethicone tablet, chewable
|Labeler - WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corporation (110999054)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.