Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 0.2g in 1g
Labeler: WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corporation
NDC Code: 65197-426
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
▪ Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
▪ Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
▪ Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
▪ Protects minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
▪ For external use only
▪ Animal bites
▪ Deep or puncture wounds
▪ Serious burns
▪ do not get into eyes
▪ Condition worsens
▪ Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
▪ For Skin Protection: Apply as needed
▪ For Treatment or Prevention of Diaper Rash: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
▪ Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
butylated hydroxytoluene, butylparaben, cetyl alcohol, edetate disodium, ethylparaben, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corporation
Sarasota, FL 34243 USA
(c) WellSpring 2010
|Labeler - WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corporation (110999054)|
|WellSpring Pharmaceutical Canada Corp.||251086799||ANALYSIS, LABEL, MANUFACTURE, PACK|
|WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corporation||110999054||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.