Green Guard PMS Relief
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PAMABROM 25mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pamabrom 25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- menstrual cramps
Temporarily relieves water-weight gain, bloating, swelling and full feeling associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
- liver disease
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, stearic acid, sucrose
Pull to Open
Tire Para Abrir
Acetaminophen 325mg/Acetaminofeno 325mg
Tabletas para el alivio
del syndrome premenstrual
50 Packets of 2 Tablets
Distributed by Green Guard®, St Louis, MO 63045
An FDA Regulated Facility
|GREEN GUARD PMS RELIEF
acetaminophen, pamabrom tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/pamabrom
- Acetaminophen/pamabrom Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)