Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.3g in 100g
Labeler: Sarati International, Inc.
NDC Code: 67676-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For External Use Only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- use only as directed
- if conditions worsen or if symptoms persist for more that 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation.
If pregnant or breast feeding consult a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age, ask a doctor
- massage a generous amount to affected area until absorbed.
acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetyl alcohol, chondroitin sulfate, deionized water, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, glycerol stearate, isohexadecane, lecithin, magnesium sulfate heptahydrate (epsom salt), methylsulfonylmethane (msm), peg-100, stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate 13, polyisobutene, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, sd alcohol, shea butter, sorbic acid, stearic acid, xanthan gum
- each gram contains magnesium 6.6 mg
- store and use at room temperature 20°-25° C (68°-77° F)
- tamper resistant-do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Labeler - Sarati International, Inc. (160219770)|
|Registrant - Sarati International, Inc. (160219770)|
|Sarati International, Inc.||160219770||manufacture(67676-101)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.