Clotrimazole by Taro Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on April 23, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 1g in 1mL
Labeler: Taro Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 61360-2037
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole USP, 1%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- effectively relieves
which can accompany these conditions
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use
- on children under 2 years of age
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails For best results, follow directions and continue treatment for length of time indicated. For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and socks at least once daily
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
polyethylene glycol 400
Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
|Labeler - Taro Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (206263295)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(61360-2037)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.