leader pain reliever infants
Dosage form: suspension/ drops
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 80mg in 0.8mL
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-319
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 80 mg
Fever reducer/pain reliever
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not give more than directed (see Liver warning)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- use only enclosed dropper designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- fill to dose level
- dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- replace dropper tightly to maintain child resistance
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2–3 years||1.6 mL (0.8 + 0.8 mL)|
Attention: use only enclosed dropper specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not use if printed bottle wrap is broken or missing
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, carrageenan, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution
See New Warnings Information
Compare to Concentrated Tylenol® Infants’ Drops active ingredient
Up to Age 3
Use only with enclosed dropper
80 mg per 0.8 mL
|LEADER PAIN RELIEVER
acetaminophen suspension/ drops
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.